OUTDOOR WEDDING VENUES
Outdoor venues in Portland are magical in summer! With Portland’s lush greenery and beautiful backdrops it doesn’t get much better. We have shot at each of the venues on this list many times and chose them for their light and locations.
- Langdon Farms – Golf course venue with a rustic vibe. Two different ceremony locations, a rustic barn for the reception, and a great bridal suite for getting ready.
- Barn Kestrel – In addition to great views, this venue features a Victorian home built in 1887 and an amazing rustic barn built in 1900!
- Abernethy Center – Abernethy is the only venue in Portland with 4 venues in 1! Two beautiful outdoor garden venues, a cute chapel for indoor weddings, and an elegant ballroom for receptions.
- The Water Oasis – Beautiful outdoor pavilion, countryside meadows, lake, cabana, and waterfalls. Lots of diversity in this venue!
- The Aerie at Eagle Landing – Golf course venue with great views and two distinct ceremony locations. Bonus pond with nearby meadow!
- The Old Schoolhouse – Built in 1928 this venue has a ton of charm and is great for smaller weddings. Beautifully landscaped grounds with a nearby hazelnut orchard.
- Wonser Woods Estate – With stunning views of Mt. Hood and rolling hills Wonser Woods is an elegant country venue surrounded by a vineyard and Christmas trees.
- Laurel Ridge Winery – Killer views of Oregon wine country and a beautiful rustic vibe. They also make great wine!
- Maysara Winery – Maysara offers one of the largest indoor and outdoor venues in Oregon Wine Country. The stone and wood winery has a rustically sophisticated and majestic feel.
- Bridal Veil Lakes – This venue is nestled in an old growth forest of towering fir trees. With the small lake as a ceremony backdrop it has a very unique vibe.
- Oregon Golf Club – Another golf course venue featuring a beautiful outdoor space with views and a great indoor reception space.
- McMenamins Edgefield – McMenamins venues are known to be quirky and eclectic and this one definitely showcases that. With several ceremony spaces it’s more of a “village” with a quirky vintage vibe.
- Cornelius Pass Roadhouse – This six-acre farmstead is a colorful oasis with buildings and barns that date to the mid-1850s.
- Postlewaits – A working farm of 80 acres containing orchards and vineyards with a beautifully landscaped park. Multiple ceremony locations under old growth oak trees.